Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionWhatever one's particular interest in the many different cycling disciplines, The Advanced Cyclist's Training Manual is packed with advice, training plans, and encouragement to help anyone become a fitter, faster, safer, and healthier rider and racer.
- Author BiographyLuke Edwardes-Evans is a journalist and the former editor of Winning - Bicycle Racing Illustrated magazine, Cycle Sport magazine, and Tour magazine. An avid amateur racer, he has experienced virtually every branch of the sport from road racing to TTs, track, cyclo-cross, and mountain biking. Gerard Brown is a professional photographer and a passionate cyclist.
- Author(s)Luke Edwardes-Evans
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, colour tables, charts
- Weight28 g
- Width188 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.