All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £36.98Trending at £37.74
- £16.98Trending at £19.93
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a thorough survey of new physical leakages of embedded systems, namely power and electromagnetic emanations. Discusses such advanced statistical methods to attack embedded devices as high-order attack, template attack in principal subspaces and more.
- Author BiographyEric Peeters, Ph.D is a Security Architect at Texas Instruments Inc.
- Author(s)Eric Peeters
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 Tables, black and white; XVI, 139 p.
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.