All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated volume reviews the extensive literature on lactose and its significance in milk products. The volume also reviews the literature on milk salts, vitamins, milk flavors and off-flavors and the behaviour of water in dairy products.
- Author BiographyP.F. Fox Ph.D., D.Sc. is Professor Emeritus of Food Chemistry and P.L.H. McSweeney Ph.D., is a Senior Lecturer in Food Chemistry at University College, Cork, Ireland.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note48 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1296 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byP. F. Fox,P. L. H. McSweeney
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.