Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionWhen learning econometrics, what better way than to be taught by one of its masters. Starting with the linear regression model, least squares, Gauss-Markov theory and the first principals of econometrics, this book guides the introductory student to an advanced stage of ability.
- Author BiographyJohn S. Chipman is Regents' Professor of Economics Emeritus at the University of Minnesota. He taught in the areas of Econometrics, International Trade, and Welfare Economics. His is currently involved in theoretical and econometric research into international trade and the history of utility theory. He has published a number of key journal articles and his paper - Homothetic Preferences and Aggregation - is one of the most significant papers in economic theory ever published.
- Author(s)John Chipman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Advanced Texts in Economics and Finance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.