All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bestselling textbook is a comprehensive course for undergraduates in engineering and science from second year level onwards. Its highly successful technique-oriented approach guides the student through the development of each topic. There are hundreds of worked examples and exercises. New material has been added throughout this edition.
- Author BiographyK.A. Stroud Formerly Principal Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics at Lanchester Polytechnic (now Coventry University), UK. He is also the author of Foundation Mathematics and Engineering Mathematics, companion volumes to this book. Dexter J. Booth Formerly Principal Lecturer in the School of Computing and Engineering at the University of Huddersfield, UK. He is the author of several mathematics textbooks and is co-author of Foundation Mathematics and the sixth edition of Engineering Mathematics.
- Author(s)Dexter J. Booth,K. A. Stroud
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1986
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1873 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.