All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with recent developments and applications of environmental monitoring technologies, with emphasis on rapidly progressing optical and biological methods. Written by worldwide experts, this book will be of interest to environmental scientists in academia, research institutes, industry and the government.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/2007
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight905 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byUlrich Platt,Young J. Kim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.