All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA text that intends to bridge the gap between research and practice and synthesizes concepts and theories from exercise physiology, kinesiology, measurement, psychology and nutrition to provide a clearly defined approach to physical fitness testing and the design of individualised exercise programmes.
- Author BiographyVivian H. Heyward has taught physical fitness assessment and exercise prescription courses for 26 years. In addition to the previous editions of this book, she has authored two editions of Applied Body Composition Assessment (Human Kinetics, 1996, 2004) as well as numerous articles in research and journals. Ann L. Gibson, is an associate professor and researcher in exercise science at the University of New Mexico, with research interests in body composition and physiological responses to exercise. She developed the ancillary materials for the sixth edition in addition to coauthoring the seventh.
- Author(s)Ann Lee Gibson,Vivian H. Heyward
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note82 Illustrations, color; 145 Halftones, black and white
- Weight1497 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement7th edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 to 99 years
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.37Trending at £29.99
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £9.34Trending at £9.49
- £10.48Trending at £14.99
- £4.82Trending at £5.99
- £1.19Trending at £1.23
- £0.99Trending at £1.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.