CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at experienced practitioners in the corporate bond markets, this book introduces the techniques used for analysis and interpretation, including: relative value trading; approaches to trading and hedging; dynamic analysis of spot and forward rates; interest rate modelling; fitting the yield curve; analysing the long bond yield; and more.
- Author BiographyMoorad Choudhry is Chief Executive Officer, Habib Bank Zurich PLC in London, and Visiting Professor at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Brunel University. Previously he was Head of Treasury of the Corporate Banking Division, Royal Bank of Scotland. Prior to joining RBS, he was a bond trader and structured finance repo trader at KBC Financial Products, ABN Amro Hoare Govett Limited and Hambros Bank Limited. He has a PhD from Birkbeck, University of London and an MBA from Henley Business School. Moorad lives in Surrey, England. Michele Lizzio is an Analyst in the Investment Banking division at Mediobanca in Milan (Italy). Before Mediobanca, Michele was an Analyst at Deloitte Financial Advisory, Valuation Services in Milan (Italy). He graduated cum laude in MSc Corporate Finance from the University of Brescia and began his career collaborating with Alberto Falini, Professor of Corporate Finance at University of Brescia.
- Author(s)Michele Lizzio,Moorad Choudhry
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication08/06/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/05/2016
- Weight540 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.