CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.62
- £17.02Trending at £17.20
- £16.89Trending at £17.21
- £10.18Trending at £12.50
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.75Trending at £16.99
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication05/12/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number369
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note336 black & white illustrations, 207 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1974 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLi Yang,Min Xu,Ouyang Yun,Yujie Ouyang
- Table Of ContentsColor Science and Technology.- Image Processing Technology.- Digital Media Technology.- Printing Engineering Technology.- Packaging Engineering Technology.- Mechanical Engineering and Numerical Control Technology.- Paper and Related Technology.- Film and Related Material Technology.- Ink and Related Technology.
- Author BiographyProfessor OUYANG Yun who is the chief editor of this book has been committed to the research on visual and color science, image processing of color printing, digital printing workflow and standardization on printing process and so on. She currently serves as the vice-chief engineer of China Academy of Printing Technology, served as senior editor of Graphic Communication Press (now known as Cultural Development Press), chief editor of the journals of Printing Technology and China Printing and Packaging Study. She has chaired and participated in building Beijing Key Laboratory of New Technology of Printing and Packaging, China Academy of Printing Technology. As the principal member, she involved in developing more than 20 national printing standards, development and promotion of a number of research projects of the state ministries and Beijing and other local governments. As a leader, she hosted a number of international academic conferences, including the four sessions China Academic Conference on Printing and Packaging, and 2011 China Academic Conference on Green Printing and Packaging Materials, 2013 China Academic Conference on Food Packaging, as well as numerous new technical seminars on printing and packaging. These conferences promoted the academic exchanges of the printing and packaging innovation and technological development at home and abroad.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.