All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Robert C. Feenstra
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note95 line illus. 28 tables.
- Weight1021 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSecond
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgments ix Foreword to the Second Edition xi Chapter 1 Preliminaries: Two-Sector Models 1 Chapter 2 The Heckscher-Ohlin Model 25 Chapter 3 Many Goods and Factors 51 Chapter 4 Trade in Intermediate Inputs and Wages 83 Chapter 5 Monopolistic Competition and the Gravity Equation I 119 Chapter 6 Monopolistic Competition and the Gravity Equation II 155 Chapter 7 Gains from Trade and Regional Agreements 186 Chapter 8 Import Tariffs and Dumping 214 Chapter 9 Import Quotas and Export Subsidies 256 Chapter 10 Political Economy of Trade Policy 299 Chapter 11 Trade and Endogenous Growth 331 Chapter 12 Multinationals and Organization of the Firm 360 Appendix A Price, Productivity, and Terms of Trade Indexes 403 Appendix B Discrete Choice Models 419 References 431 Index 465
- Author BiographyRobert C. Feenstra is a professor in the Department of Economics at the University of California, Davis, where he holds the C. Bryan Cameron Distinguished Chair in International Economics. His books include Offshoring in the Global Economy and Product Variety and the Gains from International Trade.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.