All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the basic material including the Ricardian and Hecksher-Ohlin models, extension to many goods and factors, and the role of tariffs, quotas, and other trade policies. This book also covers topics such as imperfect competition, outsourcing, political economy, multinationals, and endogenous growth.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Feenstra is Professor of Economics at the University of California, Davis. A former editor of the Journal of International Economics , and currently an associate editor of that journal and the American Economic Review , he has edited eight books and published numerous articles on international trade. He also directs the International Trade and Investment research program at the National Bureau of Economic Research.
- Author(s)Robert C. Feenstra
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note82 line illus. 25 tables.
- Weight828 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.