Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Introduction to International Conflict and Security Law provides a concise and insightful guide to the key principles of international law governing peacetime security, the use of force, conflict and post-conflict situations.
- Author BiographyNigel D. White, Professor of Public International Law, University of Nottingham, UK
- Author(s)Professor Nigel D. White
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleElgar Advanced Introductions Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width216 mm
- Height138 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.