All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for graduate macroeconomic courses and helps lay the groundwork for students to begin doing research in macroeconomics and monetary economics, this book includes formal models that are used to present and analyse key ideas and issues.
- Author(s)David H. Romer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1091 g
- Width178 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Most relevant reviews
- sintatharinand-...22 Oct, 2017by
Best Macro Book
Feel lucky to get best macro book with a very good price.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.88Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.