CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £44.90Trending at £46.99
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £21.01
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight600 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKurt E. Geckeler
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsMacromolecular and Supramolecular Architectures Based on Fullerenes; S. Samal, K.E. Geckeler. Recent Developments in Langmuir-Blodgett Films Containing Fullerene Derivatives; L. Valli, et al. Polymerization in a Queous Medium Using Cyclodextrin as Host Component; H. Ritter, M. Tabatabai. Supramolecular Compounds of Cyclodextrins with Fullerene; C.N. Murthy, K.E. Geckeler. Structure and Function of Polymeric Inclusion Complex of Molecular Nanotubes and Polymer Chains; K. Ito, et al. Receptive and Responsive Molecules: Design, Synthesis, and Evaluation; Byeang Hyean Kim, et al. Preparation, Morphology, and Application of Mono-Disperse Polymeric Spheres; A.I. Subekti, et al. Supramolecular Assemblies Consisting of Naphthalene-Containing Anionic Amphiphiles and One-Dimensional Halogen-Bridged Platinum Complexes; N. Kimizuka, et al. Directly Linked and Fused Oligoporphyrin Arrays; A. Tsuda, et al. Electric Field Effects on Absorption and Emission Spectra of Endphenylethynylated Meso-Meso-linked Porphyrin Arrays in a Polymer Film; Y. Iwaki, et al. Design, Structure, and Behavior of Interpolymer Complex Membranes; S.E. Kudaibergenov, et al. Optimisation of Membrane Materials for Pervaporation; F. Schue, et al. Biofuel Cells Based on Monolayer-Functionalized Biocatalytic Electrodes; E. Katz, I. Willner. Oscillating Excitation Transfer in Dithiaanthra-Cenophane - Quantum Beat in a Coherent Photochemical Process; I. Yamazaki, et al. Biodegradable Block Copolymers, Star-Shaped Polymers, and Networks via Ring-Expansion Polymerization; H.R. Kricheldorf, et al. Amphiphilic Polyethers of Controlled Chain Architecture; A. Dworak, et al. Blends of Waste Poly(ethylene Terephthalate) with Polystyrene and Polyolefins; K.P. Chaudhari, D.D. Kale. TheChemical Progress of Multicomponent Reactions (MCRs); I. Ugi, et al. Water-Soluble Polymer-Metal Interaction; B.L. Rivas. Bovine Serum Albumine Complexation with some Polyampholytes; A.G. Didukh, et al. Fluorescence Quenching Technique for Study of DNA-Containing Polyelectrolyte Complexes; V.A. Izumrudov, et al. DNA-Cleaving and Adduct Formation by Fullerenes; S. Samal, et al. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.