All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a marine electronics professional or a boatowner, this book helps you understand the powerful methods of troubleshooting marine electrical and electronic systems. It shows you how to use microprocessor-based diagnostic tools and techniques from the automotive and communications sectors, adapted for boats.
- Author BiographyEd Sherman is the director of educational programming for the American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC). His role has enabled him to help develop the marine industry's most highly regarded certifications for marine surveyors, service technicians and boat builders. Ed's training and certification programs are used by the U.S. Navy and U.S. and Canadian Coast Guards, as well as NOAA and Transport Canada to ensure that their small boat fleets are built and maintained to ABYC standards. Ed is a marine industry insider with forty years' experience. He is a past president of the Rhode Island Marine Trades Association and of the International Sailing Institute, a former electronics editor for Cruising World and Sailing World magazines, and the author of four highly regarded books on boat maintenance. Ed lives in Rhode Island with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Ed Sherman
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.