All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £109.14Was:£120.00Free postage
- £116.79Was:£120.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThrough detailed case studies of the most important advanced material creations of the latter 20th and early 21st century, the author explores the role of the field of advanced materials in the technological and economic activity today, with implications to the innovation process in general.
- Author BiographyDr. Sanford L. Moskowitz is Associate Professor of Global Business at St. John's University and the College of St. Benedict (Collegeville, MN). Dr. Moskowitz specializes in the evolution of advanced global technologies and their markets. He is a consultant to global business in the area of innovation and technological development and has delivered key-note presentations on advanced materials and related technologies at academic and professional conferences within the US and internationally. His views on the future of advanced material development have appeared in such publications as The Economist and Wired Magazine. Dr. Moskowitz is the author of The Advanced Materials Revolution: Technology and Economic Growth in the Age of Globalization (2009, John Wiley & Sons). Dr. Moskowitz holds a B.S. in physics from the City College of New York (CCNY) and an M.S., M. Phil. and Ph.D. in economic and business history from Columbia University (New York, N.Y.).
- Author(s)Sanford L. Moskowitz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight816 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.