Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.85
- £27.92Trending at £30.36
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.86
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £16.71Trending at £17.80
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA study of advanced mathematical thinking as performed by mathematicians and taught to students in senior high school and university. It covers such topics as: the psychology of advanced mathematical thinking, the processes involved, mathematical creativity, proof, the role of definitions, symbols, and reflective abstraction.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/1994
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMathematics Education Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid Tall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1991 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.