CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the whys, hows and whens of the mathematical methods needed for classical fields.
- Author BiographyAndrea Prosperetti is the Charles A. Miller, Jr Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at The Johns Hopkins University. He also holds the Berkhoff Chair in the Department of Applied Sciences at the University of Twente, Enschede, Netherlands.
- Author(s)Andrea Prosperetti
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note80 b/w illus.
- Weight1370 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.