All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £108.12Trending at £157.18
- £23.55Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £47.99
- £29.64Trending at £35.09
- £22.88Trending at £30.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe most advanced example of this trend is the electrified vehicle combining a full electric powertrain with completely electronic controls like smart power and energy managers, ste- by-wire technologies and intelligent networking capabilities allowing all p- viders and consumers of energy to work in efficient synergy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleVDI-Buch
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note50 Tables, color; XVIII, 466 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGereon Meyer,Jurgen Valldorf
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.