All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe scope and potential of mouldmaking and casting is fascinating, and makes it one of the most exciting processes available to craftsmen. Its opportunities have been developed and expanded further by a range of methods and materials made available to the domestic market.
- Author BiographyNick Brooks has thirty years' experience as an artist and teacher of techniques and materials in sculpture. In that time he has worked on multiple professionl projects and commissions in both the fine art and commercial mouldmaking and casting industries. He regularly teaches in universities, colleges, institutes and private studios around the country, and has attracted teaching and making commissions worldwide.
- Author(s)Nick Brooks
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note212 colour photographs
- Weight765 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.