All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionCovers a range of algebraic, analytic, combinatorial, cryptographic, and geometric aspects of number theory. This text also offers coverage of algebraic number theory, binary quadratic forms, Diophantine approximation, arithmetic functions, p-adic analysis, Dirichlet characters, density and primes.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Mollin is a professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Calgary. In the past twenty-three years, Dr. Mollin has founded the Canadian Number Theory Association and has been awarded six Killam Resident Fellowships. Over the past thirty-three years, he has written more than 190 publications.
- Author(s)Richard A. Mollin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDiscrete Mathematics and Its Applications
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight793 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.