All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* First book in a new series endorsed by the British Dietetic Association * Builds on the foundations of the Manual of Dietetic Practice * Authoritative review of the evidence-base * Explores dietary factors involved in a range of gastrointestinal disorders, plus effects on diet and available treatments .
- Author BiographyAbout the Editor Miranda Lomer is a Senior Consultant Dietitian in Gastroenterology at Guy s and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust, London and an Honorary Senior Lecturer in Nutritional Sciences at King s College London, UK. She was formerly the Chairperson of the Gastroenterology Specialist Group of the British Dietetic Association. About the Series Editor Kevin Whelan is Professor of Dietetics at King s College London. He is also Associate Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvanced Nutrition and Dietetics (BDA)
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width171 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMiranda Lomer
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £78.27
- £4.85Trending at £5.66
- £10.75Trending at £10.97
- £12.80Trending at £17.86
- £9.96Trending at £10.25
- £10.30Trending at £15.00
- £9.55Trending at £11.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.