All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £44.17
- £26.13Trending at £26.78
- £27.56Trending at £29.90
About this product
- DescriptionGives you an in-depth look at the world of PID control. This book uilds on the basics learned in PID Controllers but augments it through use of advanced control techniques. It provides a foundation for understanding, operating and implementing the more advanced features of PID controllers, including auto-tuning, gain scheduling and adaptation.
- Author(s)Karl Johan Astrom,Tore Hagglund
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationResearch Triangle Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.