All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces quantum mechanics from the discovery of photons to field quantization, relativistic quantum fields and photon-matter interactions. It emphasizes the role of quantum theory for an understanding of materials and electromagnetic radiation.
- Author(s)Rainer Dick
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXX, 552 p.
- Weight866 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.