All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionRenowned physicist and mathematician Freeman Dyson is famous for his work in quantum mechanics, nuclear weapons policy and bold visions for the future of humanity. This title comprises of the legendary lectures on quantum electrodynamics first given by Dyson at Cornell University in 1951.
- Author(s)Freeman J. Dyson
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Translated byDavid Derbes
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.