Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and up-to-date guide to RF MEMS theory and applications.
- Author BiographyStepan Lucyszyn is a Reader in the Optical and Semiconductor Devices group at Imperial College, London. He has published extensively on RF MEMS, and has lectured on the subject at university and on professional short courses. An experienced editor, he co-edited RFIC and MMIC Design and Technology (IET, 2001) and serves as a Member of the Editorial Board for the IEEE/ASME Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems. He is a Fellow of the IET and a Fellow of the Institute of Physics.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Cambridge RF and Microwave Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note251 b/w illus. 54 tables
- Weight1020 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byStepan Lucyszyn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.