All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCooperative networks/relaying is a fundamental design approach that has been used to reduce path-loss and fading effects in conventional wireless communication systems. This book describes the use of this approach in new and emerging telecommunications technologies and new application areas.
- Author BiographyDr. Ioannis Krikidis is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Cyprus and the director of the Mobile Communications & Networking (MCN) Laboratory. His current research interests include communication theory, wireless communications, cooperative communications, full-duplex radio and wireless powered communications. Dr. Gan Zheng is a Senior Lecturer in Wolfson School of Mechanical, Manufacturing and Electrical Engineering, Loughborough University, UK. His research focuses on the analysis, design and optimization of algorithms and protocols that improve the efficiency, robustness and security of wireless communications networks. His current research interests include cooperative and cognitive communications, full-duplex radios, energy harvesting, physical layer security and multiuser multi-antenna systems.
- PublisherInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleTelecommunications
- Place of PublicationStevenage
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGang Zheng
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.82
- £17.89Trending at £23.33
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.11
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
- £20.51Trending at £25.99
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.