Consider these sponsored items
- £136.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £29.64Trending at £35.00
- £17.02Trending at £17.23
- £13.25Trending at £15.95
- £64.95Trending at £81.55
About this product
- DescriptionReservoir management is concerned with the geoscience and reservoir/production engineering required to plan and optimize the development of discovered or producing oil and gas assets. This title begins with the theory and practice of transient flow analysis. It covers topics such as Type-Curve Analysis, unconventional gas reservoirs, and more.
- Author BiographyTarek Ahmed, Ph.D., P.E., is currently Founder of Tarek Ahmed and Associates, Ltd., a consulting firm that specializes in in-house petroleum engineering courses and consulting services worldwide. Prior to that, he was a Reservoir Engineering Advisor for Anadarko, Baker Hughes, and Gaffney, Cline and Associates and was a Professor and head of the Petroleum Engineering Department at Montana Tech of the University of Montana for 22 years. He earned his PhD from University of Oklahoma, his Masters from the University of Missouri-Rolla, and a BS from the Faculty of Petroleum in Egypt - all degrees in petroleum engineering. Dr. Ahmed has authored numerous papers and several successful books with Elsevier, including Reservoir Engineering Handbook, 4th Edition.
- Author(s)Nathan Meehan,Tarek Ahmed
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGulf Professional Publishing
- Content NoteApprox. 250 illustrations
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.