Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Pramod Thakur
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication07/10/2016
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGulf Professional Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Global Reserves of Coal Bed Methane and Prominent Coal Basins Chapter 2. Gas Content of Coal and Reserve Estimates Chapter 3. Porosity and Permeability of Coal Chapter 4. Diffusion of Gases From Coal Chapter 5. Pore Pressure and Stress Field in Coal Reservoirs Chapter 6. Fluid Flow in CBM Reservoirs Chapter 7. Fluid Flow in Pipes and Boreholes Chapter 8. Hydraulic Fracking of Coal Chapter 9. Horizontal Drilling in Coal Seams Chapter 10. Coalbed Methane Production From Shallow Coal Reservoirs Chapter 11. Coalbed Methane Production From Medium-Depth Coal Reservoirs Chapter 12. Coalbed Methane Production From Deep Coal Reservoirs
- Author BiographyPramod Thakur, PhD is Manager of Coal Seam Degasification at CONSOL Energy in Morgantown, West Virginia. The three editors of the publication are board members of the North American Coal Bed Methane Forum (NACBMF), and they represent industry, academia and government. Each has more than 25 years of experience in coal bed methane research, field work, and instruction. The NACBMF has organized conferences to advance mine safety and to increase production of coal bed methane as a worldwide energy resource. For 28 years the Forum has provided an opportunity for an exchange of information on coal bed methane research and technology between the public and private sectors. The NACBMF is governed by a Board of Directors and consists of representatives from the coal bed methane industry, coal and gas industries, gas marketing and service industries. The length and breadth of experience embodied in the NACBMF Board of Directors makes this group exceedingly qualified to produce this book.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.