All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £108.12Trending at £157.50
- £23.51Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.50Trending at £34.95
- £11.14Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the basic concepts in structural analysis and matrix algebra, and show how the latter provides an excellent mathematical framework for the former. This book discusses in detail and demonstrates through many examples how matrix methods can be applied to linear static analysis of skeletal structures by the stiffness method.
- Author BiographyDevdas Menon.: Professor, Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
- Author(s)Devdas Menon
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2009
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.