CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Advanced Studies in Biometrics: Summer School on Biometrics, Alghero, Italy, June 2-6, 2003. Revised Selected Lectures and Papers by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2005)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.28
- £15.72Trending at £17.35
- £18.66Trending at £18.92
- £15.72Trending at £15.99
- £26.73Trending at £39.98
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £19.93
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/06/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number3161
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 164 p.
- Weight570 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEnrico Grosso,Josef Bigun,Massimo Tistarelli
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
- Table Of ContentsCombining Biometric Evidence for Person Authentication.- Combining Biometric Evidence for Person Authentication.- Biometric Gait Recognition.- A Tutorial on Fingerprint Recognition.- Spiral Topologies for Biometric Recognition.- Statistical Learning Approaches with Application to Face Detection.- Hand Detection by Direct Convexity Estimation.- Template-Based Hand Detection and Tracking.- Student Papers.- 3D Face Recognition Using Stereoscopic Vision.- Selection of Location, Frequency, and Orientation Parameters of 2D Gabor Wavelets for Face Recognition.- A Face Recognition System Based on Local Feature Characterization.- Influence of Location over Several Classifiers in 2D and 3D Face Verification.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.