CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £9.09Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- DescriptionAn important and growing area of the textile industry is the medical sector. The extent of the growth is due to constant improvements in both textile technology and medical procedures. This collection provides a detailed review of how textiles are incorporated into wound care applications.
- Author BiographyDr Subbiyan Rajendran is a Senior Scientist and researcher at the University of Bolton, UK. He has an impressive international research and publication track record within the medical and technical textile area.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Textiles
- Series Part/Volume Number85
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited bySubbiyan Rajendran
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.