Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.89Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £23.98Trending at £37.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £10.00Trending at £12.37
- £14.56Trending at £16.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers four essential applied mathematics topics: Green's functions, integral equations, Fourier transforms and Laplace transforms.
- Author BiographySudhakar Nair is the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs of the Graduate College, Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering and Professor of Applied Mathematics at the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago. He is a Fellow of the ASME, an Associate Fellow of the AIAA and a member of the American Academy of Mechanics as well as Tau Beta Pi and Sigma Xi. Professor Nair is the author of numerous research articles and Introduction to Continuum Mechanics (2009).
- Author(s)Sudhakar Nair
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus. 133 exercises
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.