Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.26
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionExamines global information management (GIM), and its research and implications. This book discusses how many businesses exist in a global environment. It addresses the ability of both large and small business, and government, from the national level to local level, to function in altered environments by using information technology.
- Author BiographyM. Gordon Hunter is Professor of Information Systems in the Faculty of Management at The University of Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. Gordon has previously held academic positions at universities in Canada, Singapore, and Hong Kong. He has held visiting positions at universities in Australia, Monaco, Germany, New Zealand, and the U.S. During July and August of 2005 Gordon was a Visiting Erskine Fellow at the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Felix B. Tan,M. Gordon Hunter
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication30/04/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIGI Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight867 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.