All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £8.78Trending at £8.93
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the research findings in all aspects of information resources management. This volume provides information technology researchers, scholars, educators, and practicing managers with the research on managing the technological, organizational, and human aspects of information utilization and management.
- Author BiographyMehdi Khosrow-Pour, D.B.A. is currently the Executive Director of the Information Resources Management Association (IRMA). Previously, he served on the faculty of the Pennsylvania State University as an Associate Professor of Information Systems for twenty years.
- Author(s)Mehdi Khosrow-Pour
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIGI Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight796 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.