All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevoted specifically to modern field theory, this is an indispensable book for graduate students and researchers in theoretical physics.
- Author BiographyMikhail Shifman is the Ida Cohen Fine Professor of Physics at the University of Minnesota. He has been awarded the 1999 Sakurai Prize for Theoretical Particle Physics and the 2006 Julius Edgar Lilienfeld Prize for outstanding contributions to physics.
- Author(s)M. Shifman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note208 b/w illus. 79 exercises
- Weight1540 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.