Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionInstructional designers, course developers, managers, and students will find more than 20 web-based training (WBT) instructional strategies and methods defined and illustrated. The benefits and limitations of each strategy as well as the nuts-and-bolts implementation issues are discussed.
- Author BiographyMargaret Driscoll is a consultant with the human capital management practice of IBM Global Services. As a consultant, she works with organizations interested in strategic planning, e-learning, instructional technology, blended learning, competency modeling, and return on investment. She is a featured speaker at national and international training events and the author of the best-selling book Web-Based Training. Her work has appeared in Journal of Performance Improvement, Training and Development, Chief Learning Officer, and Learning Circuits. Dr. Driscoll also teaches at Teachers College of Columbia University in New York City and Suffolk University in Boston. Saul Carliner is an assistant professor of educational technology at Concordia University in Montreal. His research and teaching interests include the design of online materials for workplace learning and communication and the management of workplace learning and communication groups. His other books include Designing E-Learning, An Overview of Online Learning, and Training Design Basics. Dr. Carliner is a research fellow of the American Society for Training and Development, a certified training and development professional, and a fellow and past international president of the Society for Technical Communication.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1105 g
- Width208 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.