Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe book reviews technological changes that occur from the design through to the production of apparel. The first part of the book addresses the general issues affecting the production of apparel, the second part describes the main advances occurring in apparel design and the concluding with the major advances in the production of apparel.
- Author BiographyDr Catherine Fairhurst is the Head of the Department of Clothing Design and Technology at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. Dr Fairhurst is internationally-known for her research in apparel design and production.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication28/05/2008
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Textiles
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight620 g
- Edited byCatherine Fairhurst
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.