CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- Series TitleFields Institute Communications
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byIlias S. Kotsireas,Roderick Melnik
- Table Of ContentsPreface.-Interconnected Challenges and New Perspectives in Applied Mathematical and Computational Sciences (Melnik, Korsireas).-Dynamic Blocking Problems for a Model of Fire Propagation (Bressan).-Inverse Lax-Wendroff Procedure for Numerical Boundary Conditions of Hyperbolic Equations: Survey and New Developments (Tan, Shu).-Illiptic Curves Over Finite Fields (Shparlinski).-Random Matrix Theory and its Innovative (Edelman, Wang).-Boundary Closures for Sixth-Order Energy-Stable Weighted Essentially Non-Oscillatory Finite-Difference Schemes (Carpenter, Yamaleev, Fisher).-A Multiscale Method Coupling Network and Continuum Models in Porous Media II-Single- and Two-Phase Flows (Chu, Engquist, Prodanovic, Tsai).-Statistical Geometry and Topology of the Human Placenta (Seong, Getreuer, Li, Girardi, Salafia, Vvedensky).-Illustrating Optimal Control Applications with Discrete and Continuous Features (Lenhart, Bodine, Zhong, Joshi).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.