CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £15.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in aquaculture hatchery technology provides a comprehensive, systematic guide to the use of current and emerging technologies in enhancing hatchery production.
- Author BiographyGeoff Allan is the Executive Director of Fisheries NSW and Director of the Port Stephens Fisheries Institute for the NSW Department of Primary Industries, Australia. Gavin Burnell is Professor at University College Cork, Ireland, and Editor-in-Chief of Aquaculture International.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Series Part/Volume Number242
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures, colour plates
- Weight1170 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byGavin Burnell,Geoff Allan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.