All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.28
- £15.72Trending at £17.35
- £18.66Trending at £18.92
- £15.72Trending at £15.99
- £26.73Trending at £39.98
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £19.93
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight486 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMartin Charles Golumbic
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsLearning from Experience in Board Games.- PRODS: A Prototype Based Design Shell for Prototype Selection and Prototype Refinement.- What's in a Joke?.- Machinery for Hebrew Word Formation.- Theory Formation for Interpreting an Unknown Language.- Ontology, Sublanguage, and Semantic Networks in Natural Language Processing.- An Incremental Conceptual Clustering Algorithm that Reduces Input-Ordering Bias.- Anticipating a Listener's Response in Text Planning.- Towards an Intelligent Finite Element Training System.- Bayesian Inference in an Expert System without Assuming Independence.- A Partial Orders Semantics for Constraint Based Systems.- Partial Orders as a Basis for KBS Semantics.- A Heuristic Search Approach to Planning and Scheduling Software Manufacturing Projects.- From Data to Knowledge Bases.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.