CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2016 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edited byJoseph G. Schenker,Neri Laufer,Shlomo Mashiach,Z. BenRafael
- Table Of Contents1. Controversies in Induction of Ovulation.- Is There a Best Stimulation Protocol?.- Limitations in the Use of Combined Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Analog and Human Menopausal Gonadotropin for In Vitro Fertilization.- The Combined Pituitary Suppression/Ovarian Stimulation Therapy: Myths and Realities.- Past, Present and Future of Gonadotropins.- 2. Aspects of Ovarian Stimulation in Medically Assisted Reproduction.- Physiology of Follicle Development in Stimulated Cycles.- Safe Gonadotropins.- IVF: LH Surge vs HCG.- Experience with GnRH-Agonists in Ovarian Stimulation.- The Association of Ovarian Hyperstimulation and Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer.- 3. Ovarian Physiology.- Control of Follicular Growth during the Primate Menstrual Cycle.- Growth Factor Modulation of Gonadotropin Action on Porcine Granulosa Cells.- Follicular Rupture during Ovulation: Activation of Collagenolysis.- Involvement of Calcium in the Transduction of the Hormonal Signal for Induction of Oocyte Maturation.- Hydration as the Key Event in Mucification of the Rat Cumulus.- Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF?) and the Endogenous Prostaglandin Inhibitor (PGIn) in Bovine Follicles.- The Role of Tumor Necrosis Factor in Human Granulosa Cells and Early Embryo.- The Ovarian Renin-Angiotensin System and Compartmental Function in the Ovary.- The Physiology of Human Ovarian Prorenin-Angiotensin System.- 4. GnRH and GnRH Analogs: Basic Aspects.- Prolactin as a Possible Modulator of Gonadotropin Action on the Ovary.- Studies on Pharmacokinetics of LHRH Analogues after Different Modes of Administration.- Ovulation and Stress: Pathophysiology.- GnRH Peptides and Corpus Luteum Regulation.- GnRH Antagonists: New Developments for Indications in Reproductive Medicine.- 5. Alternate Assisted Reproduction.- IVF versus GIFT.- Patient Selection for Assisted Procreation.- Ultrasound-guided Catheterization of the Fallopian Tube for the Non-operative Transfer of Gametes and Embryos.- The Intratubal Transfer of Pronucleus and Early Embryonic Stage Embryos.- Tubal Embryo Transfer (TET) for the Treatment of Couples with Oligoasthenospermia.- The Present Perspectives of Direct Intraperitoneal Insemination.- Lessons Learned from IVC (Intra-vaginal Culture).- The Benefits of Tubal Transfer Procedures.- 6. IVF and Microsurgery in Cases if Mechanical Infertility.- Selection Criteria for Microsurgery, GIFT and IVF.- Tubo-tubal Anastomosis versus In Vitro Fertilization in the Management of Iatrogenic Infertility.- Ectopic Pregnancy and the Decision to Undergo IVF/ET.- 7. Clinical Aspects of IVF Treatments.- The Endocrinology of Stimulated Cycles and Influence on Outcome.- The Influence of Age, Uterine Length, Pre-post Egg Retrieval, Plasma Estradiol Drop, and the Number of Cleaved Embryos Transferred to the Uterus - on Outcome Following IVF/ET.- The Timing of Embryo Transfer and Implantation.- Oocyte Quality According to Protocols for Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation and Patients' Age.- Luteal Phase and Embryonic Development in GnRH-Agonist/hMG-Cycles for In Vitro Fertilization.- Follicular Phase Gonadotropin-releasing Hormone Agonist and Human Gonadotropins: A Better Alternative for Ovulation Induction in In Vitro Fertilization.- Progesterone/Estradiol Ratios Predict Outcome in In Vitro Fertilization.- The Influence of Endometrial Preparation Protocols on Embryo Implantation in Human Cryopreservation Treatment.- The Replacement of Frozen-thawed Embryos: Natural or Artificial Cycles?.- Improvement of Ovarian Response to Induction of Superovulation with Combined Growth Hormone -1. Controversies in Induction of Ovulation.- Is There a Best Stimulation Protocol?.- Limitations in the Use of Combined Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Analog and Human Menopausal Gonadotropin for In Vitro Fertilization.- The Combined Pituitary Suppression/Ovarian Stimulation Therapy: Myths and Realities.- Past, Present and Future of Gonadotropins.- 2. Aspects of Ovarian Stimulation in Medically Assisted Reproduction.- P
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.