Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionPresents reviews of developments in the field of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. This title covers topics that include related applied areas, such as atmospheric science, astrophysics, surface physics and laser physics.
- Author BiographyPaul Berman is Professor of Physics at the University of Michigan. In a career spanning over 40 years, Professor Berman has been engaged in theoretical research related to the interaction of radiation with matter. Of particular interest is the identification of atom-field configurations which can result in qualitatively new phenomena. Professor Berman is a Fellow of the American Physical Society and the Optical Society of America. He is the co-author of a textbook, Principles of Laser Spectroscopy and Quantum Optics, published in2010 by Princeton University Press. Ennio Arimondo is Professor of Physics at the University of Pisa, Italy. In a a long research career, Professor Arimondo has been engaged in experimental and theoretical research related to laser spectroscopy, the interaction of radiation with matter, laser cooling and new phenomena of ultracold atomic gases. Professor Arimondo is a Fellow of the American Physical Society and of the Institute of Physics. He is editor of Conference and School Proceedings. Chun C. Lin is Professor of Physics at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. He has been working in various areas of atomic and molecular physics for several decades. He received the American Physical Society Will Allis Prize for advancing the understanding of the microscopic behavior of ionized gases through his innovative and pioneering studies of excitation in electron and ion collisions with atomic and molecular targets in 1996. He is a Fellow of the American Physical Society and has served as the Chair of the Division of Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics in the American Physical Society (1994 - 1995).
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- Series TitleAdvances In Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight990 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorChun C. Lin,Ennio Arimondo,Paul R. Berman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.