Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £20.95Trending at £25.89
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
About this product
- Descriptionand (5) The sensory and behavioral responses of insects and other invertebrates to small CO2 gradients resulting from plant and animal metabolism, considering the global changes in CO2 concentration and air temperature.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleAdvances in Bioclimatology
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 258 p.
- Weight422 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGerald Stanhill
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.