CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight880 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byE. R. Carson,Ivan Krekule,Peter Kneppo
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of Contents1 Measurement and Instrumentation.- A Family of Microcomputer Electrocardiographs.- A Personal Computer-Based System for Cardiac Electric Field Investigation in the Clinic and in Research.- Technical Means for Clinical Investigations of Brain Bioelectrical Processes.- Microcomputer-Based Objective Visual Field Diagnosis.- A Temperature Sensitive Microelectrode for Measurements in Soft Tissues at the Cellular Level.- Electrical Measurement of Fluid Distribution in Human Legs and Arms and Its Clinical Application.- A New Method for Eliminating Micro-Bubbles in the Extra-Corporial Blood Circulation System.- Measurement of Leg Blood Volume Change by Impedance Plethysmography with Special Reference to Micro-Gravity Simulation Testing.- A Method for Continuous Measurement of Muscle Fibre Conduction Velocity.- A System for Intracranial Pressure Processing and Inter-Pretation in Intensive Care.- Electromagnetic Cardiography: Theory, Clinical and Technical Aspects.- Identification of Average Non-Linear Properties of a Typical Ultrasonic Real-Time Sector Scanner Under More Realistic Conditions.- An Experimental Approach to The Problem of Possible Embryotoxicity Due to Biomedical Ultrasound.- Interaction of Blood with Biomedical Polymers - Some Basic Aspects.- Changes in Vascular Regulation After Implantation of a Total Artificial Heart.- Topographical Methods in Electrocardiological Diagnostics.- Biomagnetic Measurements in Unshielded Environment.- Method for Determining Some Elements of Impedance Plethys-Mography (IPG) Signals to be Used in Automatic Analysis.- Neurostimulation and Neuroprostheses.- 2 Signal and Image Processing.- Detection of Late Potentials of The Heart.- ECG Interpolation Using Taut Cubic Splines.- A Quantitative Estimation of Proximity Between ECG Waveforms.- R@-System - The Software System for Real Biomedical Data Acquisition and Processing with Regard to Clinic and Research.- A First Experience with the Automatic Extraction of Compressed Information from the EEG in Clinical Practice.- Non-Linear Models of Time Series and Applications to Analysis of EEG Signals.- Amplitude and Correlational Mapping of EEG - A Software System.- Foetal Monitoring: Autocorrelation of Ultrasound Foetal Signal in the Device AM-2.- Analysis of Frequency Properties of Images from Ultrasound Scanners.- Digital Processing of Biomedical Dynamical Images.- Computer Simulation of the Fourier Method of Image Reconstruction from Projections in Tomography.- A Mathematical Model for CT-Reconstruction with Uncertain Data.- 3 Modelling and Simulation.- Development of Minimal Modelling of IVGTT: The Measurement of Glucose Production.- Modelling and Control Properties of the Basal Ganglia.- Identification Problems of a Non-Linear RLC Lung Model During Artificial Ventilation.- Evaluation of Cardiorespiratory Functions During Heart Catheterisation Through Simulation Model Identification.- Computer Modelling of Atrioventricular Nodal Properties.- Simulation of Biological Processes and of Health Care Systems: Methodological Problems.- Model of Electromagnetic Field Distribution in the Human Brain During Electric Stimulation.- 4 Decision Support.- Intelligent Instrumentation in Critical Care Medicine.- ICAR - Intensive Care Expert System.- An Expert System for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Ischaemic Heart Disease: Cardexp.- Search for the Most Discriminative Features of Coronary Heart Disease Using a Branch and Bound Method.- Application of Expert Systems and Simulation Processing in the Physiology of Exercise.- A Program System for Computer-Aided Drug Dosage.- Graphsearch A* Algorithm in Insulin Therapy.- An Expert System for Therapy Management of Type I Diabetic - Diabetex.- Projection of the Prevalence of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes.- Computer-Aided Consultation in Gynaecological Health Care Based Upon Medical Expert Knowledge.- Sequential Methods in Medical Decision Making.- Application of Fuzzy Sets in Rheumatology.- Experience from Running the Clini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.