CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together contributions from a multidisciplinary team of researchers in the field of wireless and mobile communications, signal processing and medical measurements, to present the underlying theory, implementation challenges and applications of this exciting new technology.
- Author BiographyDr. Qammer H. Abbasi is an Assistant Research Scientist in the Center for Remote Healthcare Technology and System Extension at Qatar in ECEN Department, Texas A&M University at Qatar and also a Visiting Research Fellow at Queen Mary University of London (UK). Dr. Abbasi has contributed to a patent, more than 100 leading international technical journal and conference papers in addition to 4 books. Dr Masood Ur Rehman is a Lecturer in the Centre for Wireless Research at University of Bedfordshire (UK). He has authored 2 books, 3 book chapters, over 50 technical papers in leading journals and peer-reviewed conferences and contributed to one patent. Dr. Khalid Qaraqe is a Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of Texas A&M University at Qatar. He has published more than 150 papers and written 9 book chapters. He is managing director for the Center for Remote Health Care Extension at Qatar in Texas A&M University at Qatar. Dr Akram Alomainy is an Associate Professor in the Antennas and Electromagnetics Research Group and Industry Strategy Coordinator at the School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science at Queen Mary University of London (UK). He has authored one book, five book chapters and more than 200 technical papers in leading journals and peer-reviewed conferences.
- PublisherInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleTelecommunications
- Place of PublicationStevenage
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Paginationxi, 437
- Edited byAkram Alomainy,Masood Ur Rehman,Qammer H. Abbasi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.