CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication20/10/1999
- Series TitleAdvances in Catalysis
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight890 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Series Edited byWerner O. Haag,Bruce C. Gates,Helmut Knoezinger
- Table Of ContentsJ.J. Van Der Klink, NMR Spectroscopy as a Probe of Surfaces of Supported Metal Catalysis. M. Anpo and M. Che, Applications of Photoluminescence Techniques to the Characterization of Solid Surfaces in Relation to Adsorption, Catalysis, and Photocatalysis. B.E. Nieuwenhuys, The Surface Science Approach Toward Understainding Automotive Exhause Conversion Catalysis at the Atomic Level. C.O. Bennett, Experiments and Processes in the Transient Regime for Heterogeneous Catalysis. R. Iwamoto and J. Grimblot, Influence of Phosphorus on the Properties of ALumina-Based Hydrotreating Catalysts. P. Meriaudeau and C. Naccache, Skeletal Isomerization of n-Butenes Catalyzed by Medium Pore Zeolites and Aluminophosphates.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.