Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a framework for thermodynamic and kinetic modeling of complex chemical systems. This title informs the reader on the various research findings using original reviews. It reviews and analyzes developments in the field.
- Author BiographyGregory Yablonsky has been involved in mathematical modeling of chemical processes, in particular processes of heterogeneous catalysis, for over 30 years. He is an author of more than 200 papers and 6 books on these topics.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleAdvances in Chemical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorD. H. West,Gregory S. Yablonsky
- Edition Statement39th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.