Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.55Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book situates comparative-historical analysis within contemporary debates in political science and explores the latest theoretical and conceptual advances.
- Author BiographyJames Mahoney is Gordon Fulcher Professor in Decision-Making and Professor of Political Science and Sociology at Northwestern University, Illinois. Kathleen Thelen is Ford Professor of Political Science at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStrategies for Social Inquiry
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJames Mahoney,Kathleen Thelen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.