All listings for this product
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £1.88Trending at £3.11
- £9.96Trending at £11.47
- £14.41Trending at £14.94
- £15.09Trending at £18.31
- £13.98Trending at £18.99
- £23.94Trending at £24.27
- £52.65Trending at £58.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a selection of applications of CI methods for transport, logistics, and supply chain management problems. The book covers the state-of-the-art in CI methods in these fields and should aid the application and development of more efficient methodology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/08/2008
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleStudies in Computational Intelligence
- Series Part/Volume Number144
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note44 Tables, black and white; 91 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 278 p. 91 illus.
- Weight602 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndreas Fink,Franz Rothlauf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.